Learn about our sanitary protocols and steps we are taking to keep you safe. Read more
Cancun Parasail with air conditioned transportation
Parasail in Cancun crystal clear waters – 10 Minute Flight
- Air conditioned transportation
- Avoid waiting lines
- Exciting way to enjoy Cancun’s best view. Stunning "Bird's eye" experience.
- Breathtaking views of the Caribbean sea: matchless turquoise waters, natural sand bars, sea turtles, dolphins, and stingrays.
- Soar up to 260 ft. in the air and see Cancun Hotel Zone, Nichupté Lagoon, Isla Mujeres and more!
- Take off and land directly from the boat
- Safe and fun for all ages
- Air conditioned transportation with Cancun Hotel Pick Up. If staying in Air BnB you may be addressed to a close meeting point.
- For Playa Tortugas Location: Only one way trip
- For Punta Norte Location: Roundtrip transportation
- If you’re not sure what location to choose, click here!
- Parasail flight over the Bay of Cancun: the boat runs 3 miles once you are on the air (aprox. 10 mins. Flying)
- Premium safety equipment, and passenger insurance.
- Water taxi service: we take you comfortable, safe and dry from the departure spot (dock) to the main boat.
- Communication: Communicate through radio with the crew at all moment. You decide how high you want to go or if you want to go down before the expected.
- Open daily from 9:00 am to 17:00 pm.
- Transportation schedule: 9:00 am , 12:00pm and 2:30 pm
- The exact pick up time depends on your hotel location, and will be sent by email once you complete your booking.
- Maximum Weight limit: The weight limit is 180 kg (397 lbs) either alone or accompanied.
- Minimum Weight: 29 kgs / 65 lbs
- Age Limit: Only children over 10 years old can be part of this adventure (accompanied by an adult).
- Maximum 2 or 3 passengers per flight (according to weather conditions and total weight). The decition is up to the discretion of the captain.
- Suggestions:We suggest you to wear comfortable clothing, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen or sunblock(swimsuit and towel if you want to get wet ).
- You must sign a liability disclaimer letter and in the case of minors must be signed by an adult.
- Dock Fee: $15.00 usd per person payable at check-in. (Applies only if taking the activity in “Punta Norte” location).
- Tips for the crew are optional.
- Smile, everything is recorded! Digital Media photos and GoPro digital video services are available to all participants. $45 usd purchasing now, $60 usd on location
Safety in your puchase
Completely secure and reliable online shopping so you can enjoy your vacation in Cancun. We use a 2048-bit SSL encrypted payment.
Bad Weather Warranty-Full Refund
If there’s seaport closure (bad weather), enjoy your Parasail activity another day or if you prefer your money back.
Easy Reschedule- Booking flexibility
Plans have changed? Don’t worry, easy changes in day and time of activity, just let us know at least 4 hours in advance
No bookings fees and no hidden charges
No hidden charges, ours it’s the official, fairest rate
You may also be interested in these products